OverviewExperience 636 acres of natural Florida at Otter Springs Park & Campground.
Our centerpiece, Otter Springs, is a second magnitude natural spring with an average temperature of 73 degrees and a flow of 10 million gallons of sparkling pure water daily. The spring creates a large clear pool and stream, which flows into the nearby Suwannee River. We have the longest spring run to the Suwannee River in the state of Florida.
The serene setting is perfect for fishing, bird watching, hiking, and other outdoor activities. We are right next to the Florida Greenway, great for biking!
And when you want a little bit of both indoor comfort and outdoor beauty, relax at a poolside table or swim laps in our enclosed pool pavilion. Check out our weekly activities!
Otter Springs Park & Campground provides a perfect base camp to explore Florida’s Nature Coast, a nine-county stretch along the gulf that offers unique recreational and cultural adventures in an unspoiled environment. Perfect for families and grandparents with grandkids!
Check out our website for more information on our Camp Valor Project- For wounded veterans. We are constantly improving accessibility for all campers.
Type of Reservations
Listing Location And Tips
Otter Springs Park and Campground
6470 SW 80th Ave, Trenton, FL, USA
6470 SW 80th Ave
Trenton, Florida 32693
- Camping- Electric Sites for RVs and Tents- Daily Rate from $31 to -
- Camping- Electric Sites for RVs and Tents- Weekly Rate from $186 to -
- Camping- Electric Sites for RVs and Tents- Monthly Rate (30/50 AMP Service) from $541 to -
- Winter RV Site Rates- 10/1-3/1- Daily Rate from $25 to -
- Winter RV Site Rates- 10/1-3/1- Weekly Rate from $150 to -
- Winter RV Site Rates- 10/1-3/1- Monthly Rate (30/50 AMP Service) from $118 to -
- Three Cabins- Nightly Rate + $5 per person per night from $93 to -
- Three Cabins- Weekly Rate + $5 per person per night from $558 to -
- Three Cabins- Monthly Rate + $5 per person per night (one-month max) from $2,232 to -
- Cabin 5- Nightly Rate from $82 to -
- Cabin 5- Weekly Rate from $492 to -
- Cabin 5- Monthly Rate (one-month max) from $1,968 to -
- The Otter Springs Stilt House (Sleeps up to 8)- Nightly Rate from $115 to -
- The Otter Springs Stilt House (Sleeps up to 8)- Weekly Rate from $690 to -
- The Otter Springs Stilt House (Sleeps up to 8)-Monthly Rate (one-month max) from $2,760 to -
- Primitive Tent Camping Per Day/Per Tent (2-week max) from $24 to -
- Winter Primitive Tent Camping- 10/1-3/1- Per Day/ Per Tent (2-week max) from $20 to -
- Daily Entry Child up to age 5 from $0 to -
- Daily Entry Fee- Regular- ages 6-59 from $3 to -
- Daily Entry Fee- Senior- age 60 and over from $2 to -
- Annual Park Family Pass (up to 6 people) from $150 to -
- Annual Senior Park Pass (2 people, one must be 60+) from $75 to -
- Annual Individual Park Pass from $75 to -
- Seasonal Individual Park Pass from $50 to -
- Seasonal Family Park Pass from $75 to -
- Spring House Lodge (3,300 square foot event space) from $500 to -
- Picnic Building (30-35 people) from $65 to -
We have a No Refund policy, however, we do apply the refund credit as follows:
RV, Facility’s and Cabin Deposits: Cancellation must be made 14 days prior to the date of
function or arrival for credit to be applied for another stay. Campsite credit will be
applied if canceled within 48 hours of reservation. No refunds will be given due to
inclement weather. However, you may reschedule based on availability.
Otter Springs Pet Policy
Pets are allowed, subject to the following conditions:
• Pets are not allowed in any park building.
• No pets permitted at the spring and picnic area.
• No aggressive pets allowed at any time.
• Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6’ and under control at all times.
• Waste must be picked up.
• Pets cannot be left outside unattended.
• Pets cannot disrupt other visitors and campers.
• Do not tie any animals to a tree or fence.
• Pets are permitted in the campground, at the canoe launch, on trails, and in the pet walk area.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Monthly rate fees are paid every 30 days. If payment is late, a late fee will be charged.
All boats and tow-behind vehicles must be parked in the designated area – see park office.
A one night deposit required to hold reservation (deducted from total upon arrival). Holiday reservations require a 3-night minimum.
Cleaning supplies and trash bags not included.
Linens can be rented for $25 or you may bring your own.
*All annual passes are valid for one year from date of purchase. Does not include camping.
*Seasonal Park passes are valid from June 1st through September 1st. Does not include camping.